5.1 This project is aimed at the whole community but particular emphasis is being laid on the young, older people and disadvantaged people. The planned facilities to meet their needs include facilities such as Community hub (Tele-Talk), Job Seekers, PCSO office, CAB support, debt advice, outreach services and Area Hot-desking.
5.2 It is anticipated that future bids for external funding will enable us to offer an extended range of services including advice sessions, computer facilities, training courses, craft workshops, video presentation evenings by local interest clubs, coffee mornings, toddler play sessions, etc. No section of the community would be excluded from any services or activities.
5.3 In terms of these audiences we aim to achieve the following as a minimum:
• Raise educational attainment in young people
• Maximising independence for older people with disabilities
• Developing sustainable places and communities
• Engage more people in the life of the community
• Encourage volunteering as a route to personal development and a stronger community